"I never read any treatise on strategies....When we fight, we do not take any books with us"
Mao Tse Tung, 1893-1976
Within the core of Spectral Security culture is an understanding of UW/URW concepts and strategies. Utilizing our cumulative
UW experience, our team leverages a variety of Risk Assessment and Threat Management methodologies to create custom solutions
for our clients.
Our services include:
- Attack & Penetration
- Custom hardware and software solutions
- Cyber and physical threat intelligence
Tactically, our team addresses issues ranging from cyber espionage to physical threat management.
Some examples of our tactical services:
- Build a grid-based RF mesh network
- “Red Team” penetrate and document digital infrastructure
- Perform a comprehensive supply-chain assessment
- Define appropriate standards for ballistic reinforcement of corporate vehicles
- Uncover vulnerabilities in a SCADA system network or the endpoint communications devices at the hardware and software levels
Strategically, we help clients navigate the cyber domain, providing the expertise and context to tackle issues of massive impact.
Some examples where our team can provide guidance:
- International sovereignty within cyberspace
- The operational implications of State-on-State or Force-on-Force cyber conflict
- Know how to create ephemeral mesh networks that transcend carrier and national boundaries
- Strategies for defending principals from physical or digital attack given the ubiquitous use of technology and its nearly limitless
As members of a variety of key standards bodies, our team can directly address issues at a policy as well as technical level.
Our goal is to share our broad expertise with our clients.